Next time you need to create a POWERFUL presentation, use this simple 5 Step sequence:
1. POW! Grab your audience right off the bat. Get their attention with a joke, a story, or a startling statement.
2. PAIN Make sure you let them know why this talk is crucial for them to hear. Why do they need it? Who cares?
3. PRESCRIPTION This is the main part of your message. Share 2 to 3 ways your listeners can experience the solution to their problem/pain/danger/need.
4. PROOF Give examples (stories are best) that demonstrate to your audience that what you are saying will actually work for them. Note: Stories beat powerpoint, but only every time!
5. PURCHASE Invite them—better yet—urge them to take a specific action immediately. Urgency is key.
Yours for great events…and presentations,
Adam Christing, Founder