They are already putting Christmas stuff out at the stores!
But you still have plenty of time to bring out your inner Grinch…if that’s your style.
Here are 5 ways you can destroy your group’s next holiday party.
1. Don’t even schedule a holiday party!
2. Throw a low-budget event at the last minute. Nothing says “I value you” like microwaved mini-hotdogs and Gatorade set out on the front desk at 3 pm Christmas Eve.
3. If you invest in a party, do NOT hire special entertainment. Let Larry-the-funny-guy-from-accounting perform at the dinner party. With classic material like:
Q: Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
A: Because he had low elf esteem.
Zzzzzzzzz. Or better yet, bring in a raunchy, offensive comedian. Who wants to feel good at this time of year?
4. Turn the annual gift exchange into a gripe exchange. Pull names out of a hat and tell that person one thing you really hate about them.
5. Give pink slips instead of greeting cards! Guaranteed no one will want to plan any office festivities. Cha ching!
Or . . .
Bring out the best in your people and give them the gift of laughter! A hilarious, morale-boosting entertainer or master of ceremonies from Clean Comedians can cap off your year in a way that makes everybody feel good. Contact us now to get your date on the calendar.
Contact us here or call 1-800-354-GLAD.
Yours for great events,
Adam Christing, Founder