- Celebrate with lots of fun and laughter at your gala or annual dinner.
- Find ways to make your attendees smile and laugh at your fundraiser.
- Contract a professional (and humorous) Master of Ceremonies. A professional MC will keep your program moving and your audience engaged.
- Comedy is your secret weapon. Give your guests the gift of good humor. Hire a hilarious entertainer who will be appropriate for your organization and appreciated by all of your attendees.
- Community is the name of the game. Involve your group with memorable audience participation moments. Build camaraderie, and giving increases.
- Customize the program around the unique personalities in your room. Who can you toast? Who can you honor or roast?
- Capture their attention with some special surprises! Bring in a marching band, celebrity, or impressionist to delight them.
- Create mystery. What is inside of the big box? Who will win the amazing grand prize? Who will you announce as your special guest speaker?
- Consider hosting a game show like “Name that Tune” or “Friendly Feud.” Get your people engaged in a fun activity at their tables and on the stage.
- Color your event with LOTS of variety. Don’t do the same thing year after year. Mix it up with music, humor, interaction, special foods, and FUN.
- Close your evening on a high note! Leave your attendees with smiles on their faces by ending with a song, a special giveaway prize, or a humorous highlight video.
Bring Funny to Your Fundraiser:
To connect with an event specialist and talk about your event and fundraising goals, send an email to: email@example.com or call 1-800-354-4523.